Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Deviant Truth

As a part of a large family I have come to realize that certain family members sometimes adopt using the “deviant truth” to clarify their position on certain matters / events and they repeat it sufficient number of times to different people of consequence that the deviant factor seems to reduce.

I now wonder, considering they are in a better position of influence than you, is it a sensible idea to point out that you noticed that what they are saying is not entirely true.

I wonder how much will it hurt your relation with them if you are the whistle-blower on their statements – even if they in a moment of magnanimity say all is forgiven and forgotten, don’t people continue to hold against the whistle-blower.

I wonder if you are right in feeling indignant and hurt by their actions (if you are the aggrieved party), even if you cannot let them know you know?

I wonder if it will it hamper your relations with your close-ones considering they are closely related to the offender, if you decide to call the bluff?

I wonder because I have no answers to all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment